Marshall MG30CFX Carbon 30W 1x10 Combo
The Marshall MG15CFX is part of Marshall's most recent MG series, the "Carbon" range
Although both it's looks and circuitry have had a bit of a re-vamp, the MG "Carbon" Series amplifiers still produces the type of tone other amplifiers can only try to imitate. By developing reliable high quality solid-state analogue circuitry and combining it with the flexibility of digital control the Marshall MG30CFX provides access to a vast range of quality tonal options.
The Marshall MG30CFX offers a fully programmable feature set, utilising digitally controlled analogue functions for precise adjustment to your sound. For each mode you can individually store your preferred setting by simply adjusting the front panel controls to your desired positions and then pressing the store button.
The MarsHall MG30CFX is compatible with the revolutionary 'Stompware' enabled foot controller (sold separately), which utilises the exclusive Marshall Amplification patented switching technology for seamless changes. The foot controller also provides access to the onboard tuner feature in the amplifier. This means you can tune up quickly and accurately without having to carry any separate pedals or hand held equipment with you.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- New Carbon Fibre effect vinyl covering!
- New brushed metal effect panel and artwork!
- New split Reverb (Studio and Spring)!
- New Octave effect!
- 30 Watt RMS Output
- 3 stage EQ: Independent Bass, Middle and Treble controls
- 2 distinctive Marshall tone sets: Clean,Crunch / Overdrive
- Contour control
- Store your preferred setting by pressing the 'Store' button
- Individual headphone output
- Line input sockets for MP3 / CD
- 3.5mm headphone socket