Orange AD30HTC 30W Valve Head, Black
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Orange AD30HTC, class A, preamp, output and rectifier valves, twin channel and keeps company with Jimmy Page. Class A means no crossover notch distortion for a clean tone. Generates a bit more heat, but the sound is worth the calories.
Valves mean a warm tone, rich in harmonics when overdriven. A tone no transistor or digital emulation can copy. Two channels, one for rhythm that stays clean even as you add more gain, and one that overdrives into classic crunch.
Channel 1 is the AD30HTC rhythm channel with less gain and more headroom. Open the Master control for a loud and clean warm valve tone with incredible dynamics. Add more gain to break up the tone from crunchy rhythm to over-the-top distortion.
The AD30HTC channel 2 has more gain to drive the EL84 output valves from clean to full on distortion. Intended by Orange for lead guitar, the choice is yours.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power: 30 watts.
- Class: Class A.
- Channel Configuration: Channel 1 - Clean thru Distortion, Channel 2 - Clean thru Distortion.
- Footswitch Function: Channel switching.
- Preamp Valves: 4 X ECC83/12AX7.
- Power Valves: 4 X EL84.
- Rectifier Valves: 1 X GZ34/5AR4.
- Channel 1 Controls: Gain / Volume
- Bass / Middle / Treble.
- Channel 2 Controls: Gain / Volume
- Speaker Outputs: 2 X 8 ohm and 1 X 16 ohm.
- Weight: 18 kgs. 40 lbs.
- Dimensions: 55 x 24.5 x 25.5 cm.