Orange AD30HTC 30W Valve Head, Black
Valves mean a warm tone, rich in harmonics when overdriven. A tone no transistor or digital emulation can copy. Two channels, one for rhythm that stays clean even as you add more gain, and one that overdrives into classic crunch.
Channel 1 is the AD30HTC rhythm channel with less gain and more headroom. Open the Master control for a loud and clean warm valve tone with incredible dynamics. Add more gain to break up the tone from crunchy rhythm to over-the-top distortion.
The AD30HTC channel 2 has more gain to drive the EL84 output valves from clean to full on distortion. Intended by Orange for lead guitar, the choice is yours.
- Power: 30 watts.
- Class: Class A.
- Channel Configuration: Channel 1 - Clean thru Distortion, Channel 2 - Clean thru Distortion.
- Footswitch Function: Channel switching.
- Preamp Valves: 4 X ECC83/12AX7.
- Power Valves: 4 X EL84.
- Rectifier Valves: 1 X GZ34/5AR4.
- Channel 1 Controls: Gain / Volume
- Bass / Middle / Treble.
- Channel 2 Controls: Gain / Volume
- Speaker Outputs: 2 X 8 ohm and 1 X 16 ohm.
- Weight: 18 kgs. 40 lbs.
- Dimensions: 55 x 24.5 x 25.5 cm.