Orange PPC212V 120W 2x12 Vertical Cab, Orange
Orange PPC212V Product Overview by GAK
Introducing Orange's first ever vertical cabinet. The PPC212V brings together 15mm Birch Plywood and an open back to reduce the weight of the cab.
Onboard you will find Celestion Neo Creamback speakers giving you crystal clear sound, capable of handling up to 120 Watts of power.
The Orange finish sticks out whatever the environment. The perfect Cab to pair with the Orange Terror range.
Orange Product Overview
Orange Amplification has been at the forefront of cabinet design for the past 50 years, with the PPC412 becoming an industry standard.
Designed to provide the “Orange Sound” in a lightweight, portable cabinet, the new PPC212V is Orange’s first vertical cabinet. Using 50 years of experience in cabinet design, the PPC212V combines 15mm Birch Plywood and an open back design to reduce weight, without compromising on tone or durability. The new cabinet uses Celestion Neo Creamback speakers providing a clear and defined sound.
Finished in Orange's legendary livery the PPC212V is the ideal companion to the Orange Terror range, providing performers with the perfect sounding cabinet whilst having the benefit of a smaller stage footprint. The cab is significantly lighter than the PPC212 and capable of handling up to 120 Watts of power.
- Power Handling: 120 Watts (Mono)
- Speakers: 2 X 12′′ Celestion Neo Creamback
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Unboxed Dimensions (W X H X D): 54.5 X 70 X 30 Cm (14.01 X 27.56 X 11.81′′)
- Unboxed Weight: 19.95kg (43.98lbs)
- Straight Front, Open-Back Compact 2×12
- 15mm Birch Plywood
- 2 X Parallel 1⁄4” Input Jacks
- Hard Wearing Woven Paper Grille Cloth
- Skid Runners
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year