Peavey CS 1400 Power Amp
The most economical member of the CS family is a versatile amplifier that provides 1,400 watts at 4 ohms bridged and 500 watts per channel at 4 ohms.
Building on the reputation of the world-famous Peavey CS® 800, which conquered the power amp market in the 1970s, the CS® Series is the global standard bearer for workhorse reliability. Over the years, these amps have benefited from some of Peavey's most popular audio innovations, including our exclusive DDT compression/anti-clipping protection. With its 2RU design and power points up to 4080 watts, this latest evolution of the CS® Series is leaner, louder and lighter than ever.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 700 Watts RMS per channel into 2 Ohms, 500 Watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms, 330 Watts RMS per channel at 8 Ohms.
- 1400 Watts RMS into 4 Ohms bridged.
- LED indicators for input signal, DDT™ and power.
- Combo XLR and 1/4'' (6.35mm) input connectors.
- Binding post and Neutrik® Speakon® output connectors.
- Two dual speed fans.
- DDT™ speaker protection.
- 2U space rack.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.5'' (89 mm) x 19'' (483 mm) x 17.5'' (446 mm)
- Weight: 32.7 lbs (14.83 kg)