Pioneer DDJ-SR2 Digital DJ Controller
Pioneer DDJ-SR2 Product Overview by GAK
The DDJ-SR was one of the most popular DJ controllers on the market, however with the new DDJ-SR2 their impressive DJ controller has gone up another level. The 2-channel controller features many of the features that you will find on Pioneer's industry standard pro gear.
Onboard you will find Pioneer's multicoloured Performance Pads, quality aluminium-finish jog wheels alongside a whole host of other impressive features.
The controller has been designed to fully integrate with Serato's DJ software.
Pioneer Product Overview
We’ve upgraded one of our popular Serato DJ controllers to create the 2-channel DDJ-SR2. You can use the new dedicated controls to get hands on with the latest features in Serato DJ, including the Pitch 'n Time DJ Expansion Pack, with Key Shift, Key Sync and Pitch Play controls. The lightweight and portable DDJ-SR2 is Serato DVS Upgrade Ready (licence available separately), making it one of the most compact DVS-ready controllers1 that enables perfect harmonic control using Serato DJ.
The DDJ-SR2 inherits design traits and features from our professional DJ gear, including multicoloured Performance Pads that give you instant feedback on pad modes and playing statuses, plus generous space between faders, buttons and knobs for comfortable, intuitive mixing and scratching. Thanks to the high-quality aluminium-finish top panel and jog wheels, the controller is approximately 18 per cent lighter than its predecessor, so you can easily take it wherever you go.
To help you get the most out of the controller, the Serato DJ Enabled DDJ-SR2 comes bundled with the Pitch ‘n Time DJ Expansion Pack. Pitch 'n Time DJ allows you to shift and sync the key of your tracks as well as increase and decrease BPM to extreme tempos while retaining the original key of the music. This means you can maintain perfect key while mixing, cutting and scratching any combination of tracks.
- Software: Serato DJ
- Frequency range: 20 Hz ～ 20 kHz
- S/N ratio: 105 dB (USB)
- Sampling rate: 44.1 kHz
- A/D, D/A converter: 24-bit
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.003 ％ (USB)
- Inputs: LINE/PHONO × 2 (RCA x 2), MIC × 1 (1/4-inch TS JACK)
- Outputs: MASTER × 2 (XLR × 1,RCA × 1), BOOTH OUT × 1 (1/4-inch TRS JACK), PHONES × 2 (FRONT 6.3-mm 1/4-inch TRS JACK × 1, 3.5-mm 1/8-inch STEREO MINI JACK × 1), USB USB (TypeB) × 1
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 553.0 mm × 334.5 mm × 65.1 mm
- Unit weight: 3.7 kg
- Supported operating systems: Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (latest service pack), macOS Sierra 10.12 (latest update), OS X 10.11, 10.10 (latest update)
- CPU: Intel processor Core i7 and i5 1.07 GHz or higher
- Memory: 4GB or more of RAM