Pioneer XPRS-12 2400W Active PA Speaker
Pioneer XPRS 12 2400W Active Speaker Cab Overview by GAK
Looking for the perfect PA system to match your Pioneer DJ equipment?
Look no further! Pioneer's new XPRS range embodies their attention to detail, focus on sound quality and high output with a high power efficiency. The XPRS 12 features a hardwood enclosure designed for the road and an exceptionally high quality driver for the perfect natural sound. The Powersoft Class D amps deliver a massive 2400 W output. Designed for DJs, the wedge-shaped XPRS12 can be placed on the floor and used as a foldback monitor for stage performances, or can be pole mounted and angled up to a 7-degree tilt to suit your set-up.
- Speaker Type: 12" 2-way full range, bass reflex, bi-amp, active speaker
- Frequency Response: (-10 dB): 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Power Rating: 2400 W peak / 1200 W cont. (LF800 W/HF400 W)
- Input connectors: 2x XLR/TRS Combo (balanced), 2x RCA (unbalanced)
- LF driver: 12-inch ferrite LF cone driver
- HF driver: 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm neodymium compression driver
- Enclosure: 15 mm birch plywood, bass reflex type
- Power consumption: 167W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 380 x 647 x 398 mm
- Weight: 23.1KGs
- Amplifier protection:
- -Thermal limiting: cuts off to prevent overheating.
- -Output overcurrent: reduces the speaker's output to safe levels in the event of output overcurrent.
- Speaker protection:
- -DC offset removal: shuts down to prevent further damage if the speaker blows.
- -Stationary high frequency loud signals: protects the speaker from loud bursts such as feedback.
- -Input voltage limiter: Peak and RMS.
- -Output voltage limiter: cuts the LF and compression drivers separately when either reaches their peak.
- Four EQ Modes:
- -Flat: neutral production of the source audio.
- -Bass : amplifies the bass for dance music events.
- -Speech: produces clear vocal sounds for seminars and speeches.
- -Wedge: reduces the low frequencies to give a more balanced sound if you're using the speaker as a floor monitor.
- Pioneer's patented AFAST technology drastically reduces standing waves that can produce a muffled response in the low to mid ranges. An acoustic tube in the cabinet absorbs just the standing waves, increasing the low frequency response.