Pioneer XPRS-215S 2400W Active PA Subwoofer
Pioneer XPRS 215S Subwoofer Overview by GAK
The Sub for your Pioneer XPRS Active Speaker Cab!
The Pioneer XPRS 215S Subwoofer features two 15 inch which provide a beautiful deep bass at the low frequencies. Perfect for the mobile DJ looking for a portable, high quality high powered PA system, this sub defines quality in PA sound. With multiple inputs and outputs, you can plug in multiple devices at any one time giving mobile DJ complete flexibility in their options.
- Speaker Type: Dual 15" subwoofer, bi-amp, active speaker
- Frequency Response(-10 dB): 40 Hz to 160 Hz
- Amplifier: Class D/ 2400 W peak / 1200 W cont. (600 W x 2)
- Input connectors: 2x XLR/TRS Combo (balanced)
- Output connectors: 2x Through output XLR (balanced)
- Power consumption: 240W
- Power unit/other: 743 x 524 x 811 mm
- Weight: 55.9 KG
- Two 15-inch high-grade ferrite LF drivers and a built-in horn shape deliver rich, powerful low frequencies.
- The Crossover switch lets you quickly and easily adjust the cut-off frequency of the low pass filter, giving you a choice between 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz and 150Hz. And use the Phase switch to choose positive or negative polarity and prevent multiple subwoofers cancelling each other out.
- The XPRS215S has two balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets so you can input a couple of devices at the same time. Two balanced XLR through output terminals enable easy connection to other speakers and subs.
No upgrades available