PreSonus AudioBox 96 Studio 25th Anniversary Edition
Overview by GAK
The PreSonus AudioBox Studio 25th Anniversary Edition is a fantastic all-in-one package that provides you with everything you need to kickstart your home studio like a pro!
For the cost of one piece of audio gear, you’re receiving a top-notch interface (in a slick limited edition black finish) with plenty of I/O options, a versatile condenser mic that will ensure detailed, nuanced recordings and a comfortable pair of high-definition headphones to monitor it all with. To cap it all off, you’re also provided with a useful desktop tripod for your new microphone as well as all of the cables you need to get set up.
Along with this array of great hardware, this bundle also comes with a complete software package - Studio One Artist: an incredibly intuitive, fully equipped DAW with a straightforward workflow that ensures your creativity is unimpeded. Compatible with Mac and Window and the Studio Magic Suite: essentially a professional studio’s worth of equipment inside of your computer! With these tools, you’ll be processing and enhancing your recordings with ease.
So there you have it, with this version of the PreSonus AudioBox Studio 25th Anniversary Edition you’ll be able to make quality recordings into a fully-featured DAW and have access to a plethora of professional quality plugins - a studio in a box!
If you want to take this deal to the next level, you can take a look at the Ultimate Edition that includes all of the amazing hardware and software that comes with this version plus the portable yet powerful Eris 3.5 Active Media Reference monitors. With this package, you have the option to blast out your mixes in your studio and listen to them on-the-go.
Overview by PreSonus
Studio bundle includes - 25th Anniversary Edition AudioBox USB 96, HD7 Headphones, M7 Mic, Studio One Artist
Produce and record like a pro with a single-purchase bundle! The core of this package is the AudioBox USB® 96 audio/MIDI interface and award-winning Studio One recording and production software. You also get PreSonus®’ HD7 headphones, allowing you to monitor your work quietly and on-the-move. Lastly, the M7 dynamic microphone is a superior all-purpose condenser mic ideal for guitar and vocals—and we even included all the necessary cables and a desktop mic stand.
AudioBox USB 96: Simple, reliable, and portable.
The AudioBox USB 96 is the heart of the AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle. This simple, handy little audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, including two combo mic/instrument inputs and zero-latency monitoring, so you can simply plug in and start recording right away. Bus-powered, built to travel, compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows, and equipped with high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters, the AudioBox USB 96 makes high-definition recording easy.
Studio One Artist makes recording a breeze.
No other entry-level recording and production software is this easy to learn and use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One® Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration, offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins, and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, and effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy!
Capture every nuance with the M7 condenser microphone.
Get your mic collection off to a good start with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone and desktop stand. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, enabling you to capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. Large-diaphragm condenser microphones, like the M7, tend to “warm up” a sound, making them the go-to microphone for recording vocals and a wide range of instruments.
Hear every detail with HD7 professional headphones.
PreSonus’ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Accurate midrange and extended treble response let you pick out the fine details of a mix or track. The lightweight, ergonomic design adjusts to any head size, offering a comfortable listening experience during long recording sessions.
Click here to learn more about the Studio One Premium Add-On Bundle - extra free software available for a limited-time!
- Sleek black finish celebrates 25 years of PreSonus
- AudioBox 96 is perfect as the main hub for your home studio
- M7 condenser mic and HD7 headphones for recording and monitoring
- Complete with Studio One Artist music software and Studio Magic plugin suite
- - 2 x 2 USB 2.0 recording interface 24-bit / 96 kHz
- - Connections: 2 x Mic / instrument input XLR combo socket
- - 2 x Line output 6.3 mm jack balanced
- - MIDI input and output
- - Stereo headphone output 6.3 mm jack
- - USB 2.0 port
- - Phantom power + 48V power can be activated
- - Volume control for line output
- - USB bus-powered
- - System requirements Interface: Windows 7x 64 / x86 SP1, Windows 8 / 8.1 x64 / x86, Windows 10 x64 / x86 or Mac OS X 10.8.5 or higher
- - Includes Presonus Studio One Artist software + Studio Magic plug-in suite
- Studio One 4 Artist:
- - Audio MIDI sequencer (DAW)
- - Consistent one-window philosophy
- - Consistent drag-and-drop functionality
- - Unlimited number of audio instruments and effects channels as well as buses
- - Content browser with musical search function and integrated player
- - Pattern / step sequencer for intuitive drum and melody programming
- - Time stretching, resampling and normalization in real time
- - Included virtual instruments: Presence XT with 14 GB library and import of foreign formats, Mai Tai, Mojito, Impact XT, SampleOne XT37 Effect Plug-Ins
- HD7 Studio headphones:
- - Circumaural design
- - Precise deep bass reproduction
- - Dynamic 50 mm neodymium driver
- - Frequency response: 10 - 30000 Hz
- - Impedance: 32 ohms
- M7 large diaphragm condenser microphone:
- - Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- - Frequency response: 40 to 18000 Hz
- - Sensitivity: -39 dBV / Pa (12.2 mV / Pa)
- - Max. Sound pressure level: 136 dB SPL
No upgrades available