Presonus AudioBox iTwo Studio Complete Recording Bundle
PreSonus AudioBox iTwo Studio Complete Recording Bundle
In the box, you'll find the AudioBox iTwo Studio, HD7 Headphones, M7 Mic, S1 Artist.
The big brother to the AudioBox iOne, the AudioBox iTwo from PreSonus is a tough, powerful and portable audio interface perfect for amateur and professional musicians, vocalists, podcasters and sound designers, who want to be able to quickly and efficiently record high-quality audio at home, in the studio, or out there in the big wide world!
Waste no time with lengthy set-ups and third-party DAW’s, thanks to the inclusion of Studio One Artist software for Mac and Windows plus Capture Duo recording software for iPad. Simply power up the bus-powered AudioBox iTwo with the USB 2.0 cable, plug in your microphones, instruments and/or MIDI device via the dual mic and switchable line/instrument or MIDI inputs and you are ready to record.
Recording your performance from such a lightweight and portable device (0.62KG) doesn’t mean you scrimp on recording quality, in fact from the off we found the AudioBox iTwo recorded clean and crisp audio thanks to its 24-bit, 96 kHz digital converters and Class-A mic preamps.
Using the included Studio One Artist software you can record, edit and mix your audio with no additional installations required, setup is very quick and the programme includes a multitude of professional-quality plug-ins, virtual instruments, sounds, and loops. Additionally, the included Capture Duo software allows you to record directly to your iPad and even wirelessly transfer what you capture to your computer!
The AudioBox iTwo is powerful enough to record high-quality audio yet small enough to fit in your rucksack, at home in the studio or on your dining room table. However and wherever you use it, the AudioBox iTwo will accommodate your recording needs.
Can I record audio using solely my iPad?
Yes, the included Capture Duo recording software for iPad is simple to install and allows you to record up to two stereo tracks, which you can then wirelessly transfer to your computers Studio One Artist programme (if you have one set up) for additional editing mixing and arranging. Additionally, if you wanted to the number of tracks available to record with, you can upgrade by purchasing the low-cost, 32-track version of Capture via the Apple Store.
Is the AudioBox iTwo good for podcasting?
Absolutely! The AudioBox iTwo has not one but two mic inputs backed up by Class A preamps and 48V phantom power, having two mic inputs allows you to conduct interviews in the best possible way, with two separate mics. In addition, the included Capture Duo and Studio One Artist software will enable you to capture everything easily via your computer or iPad.Let us also not forget that the AudioBox iTwo's small size and low weight means you can travel wherever you need to get that interview or recording and not worry about the logistics of carrying heavier equipment.
Will this work with any microphone?
Thanks to the AudioBox iTwo’s Class A mic preamps and 48 Volt phantom power, you can rig up any microphone you require for your type of recording, whether you are capturing crisp and warm vocals via a cardioid condenser mic such as a Sure SM7B, or even recording atmospheres and SFX for your videos with a Rode NT55.
How can I check my recording levels are ok?
The AudioBox iTwo offers a stereo headphone output with independent level control so you can ensure your recording is sounding exactly how you want it. In addition, the signal present and clipping LED indicator lights will notify you if you have a signal drop or your levels are too high!
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad® audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad
- 2 microphone inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48V
- 2 switchable line/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main line-level outputs
- 1x1 MIDI In/Out
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (Mix knob)
- Large main volume knob
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Kensington lock hole
- Metal chassis
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 26 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 4+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac- and Windows-compatible
- *iPad sold separately!"
No upgrades available
Does what it says on the box. Easy to use and there are tutorials on YouTube if you get stuck
I’m a novice. This was exactly what I was looking for.
Very nice and easy going I like presonus
I bought this for my son as a beginner and he loves it.