Alesis Q49 USB Controller Keyboard
Alesis Q49 Overview by GAK
The Alesis Q49 is an affordable and most of all useful piece of kit either for the studio or the traveling producer. Using the USB ports, the Alesis Q49 sends MIDI data to your computer to trigger samples or sounds that you have mapped to any of the 49 velocity-sensitive keys. Features of the Alesis Q49 include pitch and modulation wheels, octave up and down buttons, assignable data slider and includes Ableton Live Lite.
See below for full features and additional overview.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 49-Key USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller
- Entry-level keyboard controller for MIDI software & sound modules
- USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI
- Pitch and modulation wheels, octave up and down buttons, assignable data slider
- Send program changes from keys
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- The Alesis Q49 is a 49-Key USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller for MIDI software & sound modules.
- The Alesis Q49 features pitch and modulation wheels, octave up and down buttons, assignable data slider and includes Ableton Live Lite.
- The Q49 provides keyboard players with a full compliment of controls including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up and down buttons, an assignable data slider, and the ability to send program changes from the keys.
No upgrades available
Works well, glad I bought it ????
Does what it says on the tin plus it’s a great price
For the price this a nice instrument and when teamed with Apple Garage Band the world opens for composing on keyboard - well pleased
Nice quality overall but the keys do feel particularly cheap
Good looking keyboard, a bit smaller than expected. Keys are a bit smaller than full size but not an issue. Works well with Mac and Logic. Price is good too!