Alesis VI61 Controller Keyboard
Alesis VI61 Controller Keyboard Overview by GAK
The New Alesis VI61 is a fully integrated keyboard/pad controller from Alesis aimed at musicians, producers and performers. The VI61 features 61 full-sized, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch, 16 multi-colour backlit pads and 48 assignable buttons. The Alesis VI61 keyboard is powered by USB and also sends MIDI data through the same USB cable. This MIDI Keyboard comes with Ableton Live Lite (Alesis edition) and MIDI editor software.
Includes Pro Tools | First software bundle of virtual instruments and effects plus the Eleven Lite plugin which includes 20 high-quality guitar,amp and effects models.
- 61 full-sized, square-front, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch
- 16 multi-color RGB backlit pads respond to both velocity and pressure
- Designed for hands-on control of your DAW as well as plug-ins and instruments
- 16 assignable knobs, 48 assignable buttons
- Pitch & Mod wheels deliver expressive, creative control
- Seamless visual feedback; LCD screen and illuminated buttons/knobs
- Single USB cable provides both power and MIDI data
- Includes Ableton™ Live Lite Alesis Edition & MIDI editor software
- The VI Series (VI61, VI49, VI25) add semi-weighted keys and aftertouch. The pad count has been increased to 16, with multi-color illumination. This layout provides intensive command over the clip trigger workflow of top DAW and compositional software. The internal clock offers drum roll, tempo, and sync capabilities. An optional power supply and a standard MIDI output allow for stand-alone use.
- The VI Series provides increased control for the keyboard performer. It includes Software Preset/Parameter utility that makes setup a snap.
Great controller, I was disappointed that it is not recognised as a controller in Logic Pro 10.5 but it still works great.