ASM Hydrasynth Deluxe
ASM Hydrasynth Deluxe
The ASM Hydrasynth Deluxe synthesizer keyboard boasts the most impressive spec and sound engine out of all the models in the series. The Deluxe is essentially two complete 8-voice Hydrasynths in one inspiring instrument, delivering 16 voices of polyphony, the ability to split & layer patches and an expressive 73-note version of ASM’s unique PolyTouch keyboard.
Inspiring Sound Engine
Ashun Sound Machine’s Hydrasynth Deluxe presents a feature-set that’s worthy of a flagship synth. With the Deluxe, ASM have taken the highly acclaimed Hydrasynth sound engine that debuted in the Keyboard and Desktop versions - and made it twice as powerful. The Hydrasynth was already one of the deepest and exploratory synths out there, featuring 5 flexible LFOs, 5 loopable DAHDSR envelopes & 3 oscillators per voice as well as lush built-in effects and an incredible arpeggiator.
Twice The Power
What sets the ASM Hydrasynth Deluxe from the pack is its doubled voice count and bi-timbral capabilities, which allows you to layer patches or split them across the keyboard. This takes the Deluxe’s scope for sound design and performance capabilities to the next level, making it a top choice for composers and producers that want to craft rich, complex sounds. The Deluxe’s bi-timbral features have been given dedicated controls, which make setting up dual patches a breeze. A couple of highlights are the Multi button (instantly engages the bi-timbral mode) and the Balance knob (allows you to seamlessly crossfade between sounds as you move across the keyboard). You can also enjoy single patches with huge 16-voice polyphony - perfect for encompassing and evolving pads with long releases.
The Hydrasynth Deluxe’s 6-octave PolyTouch keyboard and 4-octave touch-strip deliver an unparalleled level of expressivity and allow you to truly exploit the unbelievable sound engine to its fullest. The expansive 73-note polyphonic aftertouch keybed lets you add per-note expression to your performances (a la the Yamaha CS-80) and you can assign it to one of the 170 destinations using the modular-esque 32-slot Mod Matrix. The Deluxe can also be used to control other MPE-enabled hardware synths and software, making it an exceptional master controller keyboard, too.
As with the Hydrasynth Keyboard and Desktop, the Deluxe features a complete set of connectivity for straightforward integration into your setup. In addition to full-size MIDI In, Out & Thru, USB MIDI (for firmware updates, patch management & DAW compatibility) and Sustain & Expression pedal inputs, the Deluxe features two pairs of balanced stereo outputs so you can process each layer individually. There’s also CV and Gate I/O so you can use Hydrasynth Deluxe alongside your Eurorack and semi-modular gear.
If you love the sound of the Hydrasynth and want a more compact solution, the 49-key Hydrasynth Keyboard and portable 37-key Explorer are available. For synthesists that forgo keyboards altogether, check out the pad-equipped Desktop version.
The ASM Hydrasynth Deluxe synthesiser keyboard is a true sound design workstation. Thanks to the highly intuitive interface, designing and creating sounds with the Deluxe is a fluid and effortless experience.
- 16-voice polyphonic digital wave morphing synthesizer
- Single/Multi Dual/Keysplit voicing options
- POLYTOUCH™ Polyphonic Aftertouch, Note on/off velocity keyboard with 73 full-size keys
- MPE (MIDI Polyphonic Expression) compatibility
- Multi function ribbon controller (Modulation, Pitch bend, Theremin mode)
- Microtuning support via MIDI Tuning Standard files
- 1024 Single program locations with Category Search
- 640 Multi program locations with 1280 embedded program locations
- Dual stereo audio outputs
- Type: Polyphonic Wave Morphing Synthesizer
- Sound Engine Type(s): Wavescan
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Number of Keys: 73
- Type of Keys: ASM POLYTOUCH™ Polyphonic Aftertouch Keyboard, On/Off Velocity-sensitive
- Other Controllers: Ribbon Controller, Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel
- Polyphony: 16 voices (Full/Layer/Split)
- Number of Presets: 1024 Single Programs, 1280 Programs in Multi (Upper/Lower)
- Number of Multis: 640 Programs
- Oscillators: 3 x Wavescan oscillators (219 Waveforms), 4 x Mutator wave shapers (8 Types), Noise (7 Types)
- Mutators: 8 Types (FM-Lin, WaveStack, PW-Orig, PW-Squeeze, PW-ASM, Harmonic Sweep, Hard Sync, PhazDiff)
- Noise: 7 Types (White, Pink, Brown, Red, Blue, Violet, Grey)
- LFO: 5 per Voice (Sine, Triangle, Saw Up, Saw Down, Square, Pulse27%, Pulse13%, S&H, Noise, Random, Step), Tempo syncable, Semitone Lock
- Envelopes: 5 per voice, Tempo syncable, Variable trigger sources
- Filter Types: 1 Multimode Filter (16 types) and 1 Variable LP-BP/Notch-HP filter, series or parallel routing
- Filters: Filter 1 (LP Ldr12, LP Ldr24, LP Fat12, LP Fat24, LP Gate, LP MS20, HP MS20, LP 3-Ler, BP 3-Ler, HP 3-Ler, LP Stn12, BP Stn12, HP Stn12, LP 1 Pole, LP 8 Pole, Vowel), Filter 2 (LP-BP-HP, LP-Notch-HP)
- Effects: 9 Insert Effects, 5 Delays, 4 Reverbs
- Effects Types: Chorus, Flanger, Rotary, Phaser, Lo-Fi, Tremolo, EQ, Compressor, Distortion, Delay, Reverb
- Arpeggiator: 8 types (Up, Down, Up&Down, Up/Down, Order, Random, Chord, Phrase)
- Other: Mod Matrix (32 slots), Macro Controllers (8), Favorites (32), Randomizer (Patch and Module), MPE Compatibility, Warm Mode, Microtuning
- Audio Outputs: 4 x 1/4" Balanced (L/Mono Upper, R Upper, L Lower, R Lower)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8", Separate volume control
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/Thru
- Pedal Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (expression, sustain)
- Other I/O: 2 x 1/8" Inputs (Mod 1, Mod2), 5 x 1/8" Outputs (CV, Gate, Mod1, Mod2, Clock)
- Power Supply: 12V DC switchable power supply
- Additional: Utility shelf
- Height: 3.62" / 9.2cm
- Width: 44.45" / 112.9cm
- Depth: 13.62" / 34.6cm
- Weight: 29.33lbs / 13.3kg
- MPN: HSLX
No upgrades available