Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion Pedal
Boss MD-2 Product Overview by GAK
The MD-2 Mega Distortion pedal utilises Boss' state-of-the-art dual stage distortion circuit to give you 'mega distortion.'
Onboard there are BOTTOM and TONE controls which allow you to boost or cut your low end.
There's also Bottom control for bottom-heavy distortion matched to 6- or 7-string guitars.
Boss Product Overview
The BOSS MD-2 Mega Distortion lets you drive out the crushing tones that modern metal demands. The MD-2's state-of-the-art dual-stage distortion circuit with an added gain boost gives you what it says on the tin- mega distortion. The BOTTOM and TONE controls let you boost or cut your low-end or presence. The BOTTOM control is great for baritone and 7/8 string guitarists as it keeps the MD-2 from sounding "woofy". The MD-2 comes in a tank-tough BOSS casing, of course, and a 5-year warranty is included.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -110 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- -Pedal Switch
- -GAIN BOOST Knob
- -DIST (distortion) Knob
- -TONE Knob
- -BOTTOM Knob
- -LEVEL Knob
- Indicator CHECK Indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- -INPUT: Jack
- -OUTPUT: Jack
- -AC Adaptor: Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- -DC 9 V Dry battery
- AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional)
- -Current Draw 18 mA (DC 9 V)
- -Dry battery (9 V type) S-006P/9 V (6F22/9 V)
- -AC Adaptor: PSA-series