Boss ME-80 Guitar Multi Effects Pedal
Boss ME-80 Product Overview by GAK
The ME-80 combines many of the best stomp boxes in Boss' arsenal, combined with ease of use and multi FX flexibility.
There's a wide range of great sounds including amp effects, modulation, delays, reverbs and more, many taken from Boss' GT100 and utilising the same COSM technology.
There's also the option to create your own patches and effects if you really want to digger deeper into the pedal.
Boss Product Overview
The BOSS ME-80 is the perfect multi-effects tone processor for gigging guitarists. Its simple interface makes it easy to dial in the tones you want, while the selectable operation modes give you access to single stompbox-style on/off multi-effects setups. The ME-80 includes free BOSS TONE STUDIO software that makes it an even more versatile multi-effects pedal. An intuitive graphical interface lets you modify sounds on your computer. BOSS TONE CENTRAL gives you further access to free gig worthy patches from professional musicians in a variety of styles.
- Compact and powerful floor multi-effects with simple knob-based interface
- Eight simultaneous effects categories, each with multiple effects types
- Dial up tones with the ease of using your favourite stompboxes
- Includes a massive selection of top-quality effects, from classic Boss stomps to the latest MDP effects
- Updated flagship-level COSM amps derived from the GT-100
- Eight multi-function footswitches and expression pedal
- Manual mode for stompbox-style on/off; Memory mode for switching complete patch setups - Delay section includes Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording
- Runs on six AA batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- USB audio/MIDI interface built in
- Free Boss Tone Studio software allows you to edit and organise tones on your computer, and also preview and download free patches directly from the Boss Tone Central website