Gibson SG Standard Bass, Heritage Cherry
Gibson SG Standard Bass, Heritage Cherry Overview.
The SG Bass has the legendary looks, sound and feel which made it one of Gibson's most iconic basses. The short scale length is actually a big part of this sound! While the short scale length of the SG Bass is preferred by smaller players, it's also preferred by many for the strong fundamental tone for which this short scale bass is known. As expected, the solid mahogany body has deeply sculpted scarfing and the rounded profile mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard feels familiar and comfortable. A pair of calibrated SG bass pickups (neck and bridge) with individual volume and master tone controls add further tonal possibilities.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Rounded
- Scale Length 30.5"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech
- Nut Width 1.6"
- End of Board Width 2.32"
- Inlays Acrylic Trapezoid
- Body Material Mahogany
- WeightRelief None
- Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish Chrome
- Bridge 3-Point Adjustable
- Tuning Machines Grover Shamrocks
- Pickguard Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs Black Tophats w/ Silver Inserts
- Neck Pickup Rhythm SG Bass
- Bridge Pickup Lead SG Bass
- Controls 2 Volumes & 1 Master Tone
- Strings .045, .065, .085, .105
- Case Hard Shell Case
- Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
No upgrades available