Shure 562 Noise-Canceling Gooseneck Microphone
Shure Product Overview
The Shure Model 562 is a noise-canceling dynamic microphone designed for voice applications in fixed-station paging and radio communications. It provides highly intelligible speech communication where high volume background noise is present. The 562 has a smooth response and is ruggedly constructed to withstand a wide range of humidities and temperatures. With its standard 5/8"-27 thread mount, the 562 will attach directly to boom or a gooseneck with the cable concealed inside. The frequency response and noise-canceling characteristics of the 562 make it ideal for language labs, paging applications in noisy environments and base station communications. It is also recommended as a talkback or cuing microphone in TV, film, and recording studios. The 562's low impedance allows long lengths of cable to be used without affecting level or response characteristics.
- Excellent response for voice reproduction
- Noise-canceling design
- Low impedance
- Rugged construction
- Withstands wide range of temperatures and humidities
- Mounts on gooseneck and lockable with Allen setscrew (Allen wrench supplied)
- Type: Noise-canceling Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 100 to 6,000 Hz
- Impedance: 150 Ohms, rated (180 Ohms, actual). Designed for connection to inputs rated 19 to 300 Ohms.
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage... -64 dBV/Pa (0.6 mV) (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on the white cable lead relative to the black lead.
- Cable: 1.2m (4 ft.), non-detachable, two-conductor shielded
- Stand Thread: Suitable for mounting on stand or gooseneck with 5/8" -27 thread.
- Case: Silver and black aluminum with stainless steel grille
- Net Weight: 128 grams (4.5 oz.)
- Packaged Weight: 241 grams (8.5 oz.)