Squier Classic Vibe '60s Precision Bass, Laurel Fingerboard, 3 Colour Sunburst
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Precision Bass, Laurel Fingerboard, 3 Colour Sunburst Overview.
A tribute to the decade that made the P Bass an icon, the Fender Classic Vibe ‘60s Precision Bass embodies the aesthetics of the original and produces massive tone courtesy of its Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup. Player-friendly features include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish for an old-school aesthetic vibe.
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish; Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Middle Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Split-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: NPS, .045-.105 Gauges
- Dimensions: 4.00x15.50x52.00 IN
- Weight: 11.00 LB
Incredibly value for money. This bass feels solid and has the classic p bass sound. The only reason I haven’t given 5* is that being on the cheaper end there are one or two minor flaws like a couple of slight blemishes but that is somewhat to be expected at this price point. Overall a fantastic instrument!
Fantastic service, prompt delivery, very well packaged, beautiful bass, sounds ace! Thanks again .