Universal Audio Apollo Twin MK II Thunderbolt Audio Interface, DUO
Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo MK II Product Overview by GAK
Want to record like the pros? Only Apollo Twin and Arrow audio interfaces let you shape your recordings into records with genuine UA conversion and free classic studio sounds like Antares Auto-Tune Realtime Advanced, Manley VOXBOX, UA Oxide & Pure Plate plug-ins and more.
The Apollo Twin Duo MKII from Universal Audio is a complete redesign of their popular 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface. The interface features fantastic onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing, Unison technology
Included with the interface are UAD's “Analog Classics” bundle of plug-ins featuring impressive compressors, EQ's, distortion and lots more.
Available with a choice of UAD-2 QUAD, DUO, or SOLO Core processing onboard.
What does the Apollo Twin Duo do?
The Apollo Twin Duo audio interfaces give you the ability to connect professional microphones, instruments and other kinds of signals to a computer, and output a variety of signals as well. The duo gives you a whole host of UA plug-ins and versatile preamps. The interface helps to take your recording setup to the next level with its impressive sound quality.
Universal Audio UAD Plug-ins Product Overview by GAK
The Apollo Twin interface comes complete with Universal Audio's Analog Classics Plug-In Bundle. A set of impressive plug-ins, created with some of the biggest brands in audio.
What's new in the MKII
The MKII offers more DSP power than its predecessor, upgraded A-D/D-A conversion and also offers you an increased dynamic range. The unit also now comes in a sleek black design, which matches UA's Apollo rackmount range.
What plug-ins come with the Apollo Twin
The interface comes complete with the UAD Analog Classics plug-ins software bundle, with a fantastic choice of plug-ins to
Can I use multiple Apollo units together in the same system?
Yes, you can combine two Apollo interfaces into a single elegant system via FireWire or Thunderbolt. This allows you to record double the amount of instruments/mics, perfect for a full band.
NB Thunderbolt cable not included
- DUO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency*
- Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
- Built-in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical TOSLINK connection
- Realtime Analog Classics Bundle: With the Realtime Analog Classics plug-in bundle, you get legendary compressors like the Teletronix® LA-2A and EQs like the Pultec® EQP-1A, stunning guitar and bass amp emulations from Softube, as well as UA’s landmark 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ plug-in.rtion, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.