Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo Thunderbolt Interface
Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo Thunderbolt Interface Product Overview by GAK
The Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo is a high-resolution Thunderbolt Audio Interface.
With Realtime UAD Processing, World-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion, and Thunderbolt connection for super-fast PCIe speed on modern Macs, it's not hard to see why the Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo Thunderbolt Interface is one of the most popular Audio interfaces on the market. Now Compatible With Windows 10.
UAD's 2x6 Thunderbolt interface allows you to record with near-zero latency through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins, merging classic analog tones with some cutting-edge features.
PLEASE NOTE - THUNDERBOLT CARD & THUNDERBOLT CABLE SOLD SEPARATELY.
UAD Product Overview
With its class-leading resolution and Realtime UAD Processing, Apollo Twin sets a new standard for desktop music production.
This 2x6 Thunderbolt interface for Mac and Windows allows you to record with near-zero latency through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — ingeniously merging classic analog tones with cutting-edge features.
Apollo Twin features two Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, and Universal Audio. An Apollo exclusive, Unison technology nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid state mic pres — including their input impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and the component-level circuit behaviours of the original hardware.
The secret to Unison is its hardware-software integration between Apollo Twin’s mic preamps and its onboard UAD-2 DUO Core DSP Acceleration. Simply place a Unison preamp plug-in on your mic input, and tap into the classic sounds of the world’s most recorded mic preamps.
Beyond the included Realtime Analog Classics plug-ins, Apollo Twin lets you tap into the full library award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, Compressors, Reverbs, Tape Machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software’s buffer size and without taxing your computer’s CPU.
With exclusive emulations from Neve, Studer, Manley, API, Ampex, Lexicon, Fender, and more,† it’s like having an endless analog studio, right on your desktop. And unlike competing interfaces, these DSP-powered plug-ins are also available in your DAW for mixing.
Of course, the heart of any audio interface is the quality of its conversion. With the highest dynamic range and lowest noise of any desktop interface, Apollo Twin gives you stellar 24-bit/192 kHz sound and breathtaking clarity. Its premium Unison mic preamps, input stage, and audio conversion are identical to the famed Apollo series, translating into rich three-dimensional recordings with exceptional depth and punch.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400.
- World-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing - track through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero latency*
- New Unison™ technology for stunning models of classic mic preamps**
- Available with either UAD-2 SOLO or UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing onboard
- Includes "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle
- Thunderbolt connection for blazing-fast PCIe speed and rock-solid performance on Thunderbolt-equipped Mac and Windows systems
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality throughout