Zoom B1on Bass Multi Effects Pedal
Zoom B1on Bass Multi Effects PedalThe B1on features 100 built-in bass effects, including amp models, distortion/overdrive, a bass-frequency auto-wah modulation, reverb, delay, and octave effects, you can use up to 5 simultaneously per patch. Use the expressional pedal to alter a selected parameter of your patch, from changing the delay mix, to the gain of an overdrive, anything is possible.
Use the 30 second looper and play along to 68 rhythm styles to hone your skills and practice your riffs. There is also an aux jack to connect your mp3 player to play along to to your favourite tracks.
Simple to use editing interface featuring autosave, swap and pre select functions.
The B1on is powered by 4x AA batteries or via an optional 9V adapter. Plug the B1on into your computer via the USB port to upgrade to future firmware upgrades.
- Both the B1on and the B1Xon allow you to choose from 100 different onboard DSP effects. (The B1Xon offers 5 additional pedal-controlled effects.)
- These include compressors, noise gates, filters, equalizers and octave dividers, as well as boosters, overdrives, fuzzes, phasers and flangers, plus chorus, pitch shift, tremolo, vibrato, a sub-octave generator and an intelligent bass synthesizer that plays along in key-even a DeFret effect that changes the tone of a fretted bass into that of a fretless. There are simulations of both classic and modern pedals such as the Aphex Punch Factory, MXR DynaComp, dbx 160A, BBE Sonic Maximizer, Moog MF-101 and Z. Vex Seek-Wah, as well as the Xotic EP Booster and Bass BB Preamp, Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff, SansAmp Bass Driver DI, MXR Bass D.I. , Avalon Design U5, plus the ADA Flanger, tc Electronic Corona Tri-Chorus and BOSS ODB-3, DS-1 and Metal Zone. Original effects include Zoom's Noise Reduction (ZNR) algorithm, a bass frequency-specific Auto-Wah and a "talking" modulator. You'll also find more than a dozen delays and natural-sounding reverbs here, including rooms, halls, plates and an emulation of the Line6 M9 Particle Verb.
- The dozen amp models include emulations of classic tube amplifiers like the Ampeg SVT, Ampeg B-15, Fender Bassman, Marshall Super Bass, Polytone Mini-Brute III and acoustic 360, as well as the contemporary sounds of the Hartke HA3500, SWR SM-900, Aguilar DB750, Gallien-Krueger 800RB, Eden WT-800 and Italian Markbass Little Mark III, each with its own distinct cabinet modeling that can be used to further alter the tonal quality. What's more, you can pair any amp model to any cabinet model for unusual, and often striking, effects.
- 100 effects, including distortion, compression, modulation, delay and reverb (B1Xon adds 5 pedal-controlled effects)
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 100 memory locations (10 banks of 10) for the storage of user-created patches
- Swap function makes patch organization a breeze
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Pre Select function allows silent patch selection while keeping the current patch operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard bass tunings
- Looper feature for the recording of up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Standard 1/4" input jack accepts standard cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- 1/8" auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedalboard
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 20 hours
- USB port for power and firmware updates
- Optional AC adapter
- B1Xon model adds a built-in expression pedal for control over input level, output level, or any selected effect parameter
No upgrades available