Mooer Pure Boost Clean Boost Pedal
Mooer Pure Boost Product Overview by GAK
The Mooer Audio Pure Boost is the pedal you need when you love your guitar tone but want to get a little more signal into your amp to push it a little harder. With a 20dB lift on offer you can even push it a lot harder.
Don't let the small size put you off, it just means you will save space on your pedalboard.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- 20db clean boost with Â±15db 2 band EQ, nice embellishing of original tone
- Full metal shell
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 10k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 6 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g
Decent and all that!