Mooer Trescab Cab Simulation Pedal
Mooer Trescab Product Overview by GAK
The Trescab is a cab simulator from Mooer which offers the user five cab type simulations.
There's a mode switch onboard that allows you to adjust the location of the pick up microphone on the guitar and gives you the option to selection two-stall adjustment.
Mooer pedals are known for their tiny, tough casing and the Trescab is no different, fitting snuggly onto your pedalboard.
- Input : 1/ 4"monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms )
- Output : 1/ 4"monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug) , recommended to use Mooer Micro Power
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93. 5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)
- Weight : 150g
- Accessories: Owner 's Manual