Mooer E-Lady Flanger Pedal
Mooer E-Lady Product Overview by GAK
The E-Lady is a flanger pedal from Mooer based on EHX's popular electric mistress pedal. Providing you with impressive filters and loopy flangers, the E-Lady is capable of creating some truly psychedelic sounds.
The pedal is constructed of a completely metal case and its small size makes it perfect if your struggling for space on your pedalboard.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- Classic analog flanger sound with filter mode and oscillator effects
- ÂŸ2 Working Modes: Normal/Filter
- Full metal shell
- ÂŸTrue bypass
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms )
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 510 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 10 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)
Makes a flanging sound
As with all Mooer pedals, well made and functions well too. If you already have a phasor you may debate which to keep on your pedal board. Yes, they are different but for your average player and certainly audience, they probably wouldn't notice much.
Good value good sounding pedal.
Good pedal, among my others- orange Mooer phaser and booster
Great sounding pedal for the Money.