Mooer ReEcho Digital Delay Pedal
Mooer ReEcho Product Overview by GAK
The ReEcho is a triple mode digital delay from Mooer that's ideal if you're looking to add more space to your guitar sound.
Onboard you will find a three way switch that tweaks the tone of the pedal from Analog, to tape and a real setting..
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- 3 Delay Modes: Analog/Real Echo/Tape Echo
- -Analog: Simulates a warm and smooth echo sound created by classic analog delay equipment.
- -Real Echo: Simulates a natural echo sound in a real environment.
- -Tape Echo: Simulates the sweet and spacy echo sound from a vintage tape echo machine.
- Full metal shell
- True bypass
- Delay Modes: 3(Analog, Real Echo, Tape Echo)
- Delay Time: 5ms~780ms
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)