Mooer ReEcho Digital Delay Pedal
Mooer ReEcho Product Overview by GAK
The ReEcho is a triple mode digital delay from Mooer that's ideal if you're looking to add more space to your guitar sound.
Onboard you will find a three way switch that tweaks the tone of the pedal from Analog, to tape and a real setting..
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- 3 Delay Modes: Analog/Real Echo/Tape Echo
- -Analog: Simulates a warm and smooth echo sound created by classic analog delay equipment.
- -Real Echo: Simulates a natural echo sound in a real environment.
- -Tape Echo: Simulates the sweet and spacy echo sound from a vintage tape echo machine.
- Full metal shell
- True bypass
- Delay Modes: 3(Analog, Real Echo, Tape Echo)
- Delay Time: 5ms~780ms
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)
Like the fact that this has three different echo effects ie analogue, real echo and tape. also has good overall time delay of 5ms-780ms. Which is plenty for me!
Excellent little device at an excellent price. If you just want simple delay without needing to be a brain surgeon this is for you.