Novation Impulse 49
Novation Impulse 49 Overview by GAK
The Novation Impulse 49 is a USB MIDI controller designed to control music production software with ease. It features 49 Note Precision semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch, eight drum pads with multi-coloured LEDs, eight rotary encoders, full transport control, nine assignable buttons and nine faders. Another great thing about the Novation Impulse 49 is that it's "plug & play" which means there's no drivers to install and no initial set up needed!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 49 Note Precision semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch.
- Eight rotary encoders, full transport control, nine assignable buttons and 55mm faders
- Eight drum pads with multi-colour LED backlights and multi-mode operation.
- Large LCD with actively updating readout.
- Robust and rugged hardware design.
- USB powered, with expression and sustain pedal inputs and MIDI input & output.
- Make Music Immediately Comes with Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in, and a huge collection royalty-free samples from Loopmasters.
- The Novation Impulse 49 Note USB/MIDI controller designed to be the main control centre of your studio and music creation. The Impulse controller is designed to work with your music making software, controlling the software's mixer, instruments and effects.
- The Impulse from Novation includes Automap 4, Novation's improved controller software. Automap 4 is now more simple and easier for DAW and plug-in assignment, making the Impulse work in harmony with your chosen software. The Impulse keyboard is fitted with a Semi-Weighted keybed and aftertouch, which is ultra-responsive and can adapt to your playing style.
- The Impulse controller also features eight drum pads with multi-coloured LEDs, eight rotary encoders, full transport control, nine assignable buttons and nine faders. The large LCD screen on the Impulse keeps you informed of every operation.
- The drum pads on the Impulse can be used to trigger clips in Ableton Live's session view; illuminating yellow if a clip is loaded, green if it is playing and red if it is set to record. They can also work in different modes, such as following the pattern of Impulse's on-board groovebox-style arpeggiator/step sequencer. The USB powered Impulse will be a true asset to any studio environment and perfect for all types of producers and musicians.