Roland Cube Street EX Battery-Powered 50W Stereo Combo OverviewThe Roland Cube Street EX is compact in size and able to be completely battery powered. Building on the success of Roland's CUBE Street among traveling musicians now, the new CUBE Street EX takes this popular mobile amp and gives it a boost. With a power and performance upgrade that gives you more projection, more ins and outs and, ultimately, more versatility.
50 big watts of power and a true stereo speaker system with dual woofers and tweeters that provide clean, clear, punchy sound for bigger crowds and wider streets. With four independent channels that offer just about every connection you could want you can plug in a variety of mics and instruments to get your gig rolling. Separate EQ and reverb controls let you dial in things to how they needs to be and awesome guitar tones live in the on-board COSM amps.
Depending on the power mode selected this amp will run for up to 20 hours of operation, on just eight AA batteries.
Fifty watts still not enough? You can even chain two CUBE Street EX units together! Or just give that a go if you want to fill a little more space with ultimate sound coverage. And with i-CUBE LINK, you can even plug in your iPhone or iPad to play backing music and record your performances.
- Innovative new Roland technology provides 50 watts of stereo power from eight AA-size batteries
- Selectable output power modes to optimise battery life for different performing situations (Max: 50 W/5 hours; Normal: 25 W/10 hours; Eco: 10 W/20 hours*)
- Portable, lightweight design (7.4 kg/16 lb. 5 oz.) with durable ABS injection-moulded cabinet
- Powerful, full-range stereo sound with dual 8-inch woofers and 2-inch tweeters
- Four independent channels for connecting a variety of mics, instruments, and audio devices
- Two XLR mic inputs allow two vocalists to perform at once
- COSM tones for electric guitar, including Clean, Crunch, and Lead; preamp for acoustic guitar provides clean, natural sound
- Angled back for use as a stage monitor; mounting hole for use with optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand
- Stereo Line Out jacks for connecting to an external sound system when used as a stage monitor
- Stereo Link jacks to connect a second CUBE Street EX for broader sound coverage
- Easy recording into your iPhone/iPad via i-CUBE LINK and free CUBE JAM app
- Optional CB-CS2 Carrying Case made with water-repellent material
Roland RIC-B10 Black Instrument Cable, 10ft/3m
Roland RMC-B10 Black Microphone Cable, 10ft/3m
Tiger MCA34 Microphone Boom Stand with Bag, Black
Roland CB-CS2 Carry Case for Roland CUBE Street EX Battery Amp