Boss RC-30 Loop Station Pedal
Boss RC-30 Product Overview by GAK
The RC-30 is a twin-pedal which offers the best Looper technology in Boss' armoury.
Looping has never been so easy, you will be layering up on the RC-30 in no time.
Offering up to 3 hours of looping time and 99 memory locations, the possibilities are absolutely endless.
Boss Product Overview
Layer up live performances and add new dimensions and layers to your sound - the RC-30 is the best of Boss Looper technology consolidated into a handy twin pedal that makes it easy to layer up a performance on the fly. With three hours of looping time and 99 memory locations, you are unlikely to run into the limitations of the RC-30 any time soon. The RC-30 isn't just for live performance - it makes a great practice tool too. Pick up a loop station today and you'll be using it wherever you can to give your music a new edge.
- Twin Pedal multi-track looper with true stereo I/O
- Two synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume faders and track-select buttons
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time
- 99 on board memory phrases for storing loops
- Built-in effects for processing loops
- Multiple inputs: 1/4" A and B input jacks, stereo 1/8" mini AUX input jack, XLR input jack with phantom power
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on batteries or optional AC power supply
- Nominal Input Level: MIC IN: -40 dBu (variable); INST IN: -20 dBu; AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance: MIC IN: 4 k ohms; INST IN: 1 M ohm; AUX IN: 22 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Maximum Recording Time: Approximately 3 hours
- Maximum Phrase Memory: 99 phrases
- Number of tracks: 2
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo)
- Hi-Hat, Kick & Hi-Hat, Rock 1, Rock 2, Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R&B, Latin, Percussion
- BEND DOWN, STEP PHASER, SWEEP FILTER, TEMPO DELAY, Lo-Fi
- MIC IN Jack: XLR type (balanced/phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA),
- INST IN Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type,
- AUX IN Jack: Stereo miniature phone type,
- OUTPUT Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type,
- FOOT SW Jack: 1/4" TRS phone type,
- USB Connector,
- DC IN Jack (DC 9 V)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.