Mooer Cruncher Hi-Gain Distortion pedal
Mooer Cruncher Product Overview by GAK
The Cruncher is a hi-gain distortion pedal from Mooer. The pedal works by pushing the mid-range, creating the tone of a 70s British stack pushed to its absolute limit.
The pedal is cased in a robust metal shell and its small size makes it perfect for your pedalboard if you're short on space.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- A high gain distortion sound with powerful mid frequency
- Full metal shell
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 7 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g