Mooer EchoVerb Digital Delay and Reverb Pedal
Mooer Audio Echo Verb Product Overview by GAK
A micro sized Delay and Reverb pedal from Moeer, the Echo Verb blends both effects to create a unique soundscape.
The units delay has a built in tap tempo, operated by the footswitch, whilst the onboard Verb can be dialled in from a tiny amount to a huge almost completely wet sound.
The perfect pedal for a small rig due to it's small size and fantastic price point.
- Input:1/4” mono audio jack.(Impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output:1/4” mono audio jack(mpedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power requirements:AC adapter 9V DC ,center negative.
- Highly recommend to use Mooer Micro Power.
- Current Draw:160mA
- Dimensions:93.5mm(D) x 42mm(W) x 52mm(H)
Perfect addition to my pedal board - great value for money