Mackie C200 Passive PA Speaker
Mackie C200 Passive Loudspeaker - Lightweight passive speaker designed and tuned by the Eastern Acoustic Works (EAW) loudspeaker engineering team. The same company responsible for designing loudspeaker systems for the Super Bowl, the Olympics and the Vatican.
Mackie C200 Passive Loudspeaker is fitted with custom 10" LF drivers with a frequency range from 59 Hz GÇô 3000 Hz and a 2" voice coil that can take a pounding. And a 1.4" High-Frequency titanium Driver and Horn providing a wide, controlled dispersion pattern and precise reproduction of the critical 1000 Hz GÇô 20,000 Hz upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Passive version of the best-selling SRM350
The Mackie C200's high-frequency compression driver is mounted on an acoustically non-resonant exponential waveguide, providing a wide, controlled dispersion pattern and precise reproduction of the critical upper mid-range and high frequencies. The result is an unbelievably smooth off-axis response that allows everyone in the audience to experience the same high-resolution audio no matter where they are seated.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 89Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 59Hz - 22kHz
- Maximum SPL Long-term @ 1m: 118dB
- Crossover Frequency: 1800Hz
- Input Type: Speakon®-style 1/4-inch TS phone jack
- Input Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Handling: (RMS) 200 watts, (Peak) 500 watts
- Portable Precision Passive loudspeaker with high-precision 1.4" HF titanium compression driver and 10" LF transducer
- Wide, even dispersion pattern means everyone in the audience hears great sound
- Asymmetrical cabinet design for best acoustical response
- Integrated low-impedance compensated crossover and transducer protection
- Tough, impact-resistant enclosure with sturdy handles, pole-mount, and integrated rigging points
- 500W peak power handling at 8 ohms
- Three setup configurations: pole mount, flyable and wedge