Mooer Envelope Analogue Auto Wah
Mooer Envelope Product Overview by GAK
An envelope filter / dynamic auto wah pedal from Mooer, the Envelope is one of the most versatile pocket pedals on the market. By utilising the onboard sensitivity control you are able to completely shape the sound to respond to your playing.
The circuity on the unit is 100% analog, delivering a lush warm sound ideal for both Bass and guitar.
Mooer pedals are known for their tiny, tough casing and the Trescab is no different, fitting snuggly onto your pedalboard.
- Input:1/4” mono audio jack.(Impedance: 1Meg Ohms)
- Output:1/4” mono audio jack(Impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC , center negative. Highly
- recommend to use Mooer Micro Power.
- Current Draw:20mA
- Dimensions:93.5mm(D) x 42mm(W) x 52mm(H)
It was a gift.
Great little auto wah, helps me with my Guthrie Govan impression, more to learn than the digital version but rewarding when you get your sound just right.
Great little pedal that gives some good wah pedal type sounds in a tiny convenient and easy to use package. Would love to compare it to the @wah Mooer sometime.