Sennheiser HD 650 Open-Back Headphones
Sennheiser HD 650 Open-Back Headphones Product Overview
Based on the success of the popular HD 600, the HD 650 Open-Back Headphones are high-end Sennheisers which deliver fantastic, detailed sound with a stylish and durable design.
The ultimate headphones for audiophiles, the HD 650s are comprised of hand-picked components and accurately reproduce sounds across the spectrum due to a frequency range of 10Hz to 39.5kHz. The drivers are matched and vary by only 1 dB over the entire spectrum. With their precise and natural reproduction of sound and durable design, the HD 650s are the ultimate choice for you.
- Top-of-the-range open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Systems with narrow tolerances (1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- Specially developed acoustic silk for precise, uniform attenuation over the entire area
- Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Exceptionally comfortable to wear due to elliptical design adapted to the shape of the ears
- Can be directly connected to stationary hi-fi components of the highest quality, in particular SACD, DVD-A and CD players
No upgrades available
Haven’t had time yet for main use...mixing / reference. Very welcomed into my studio & know I’ll get the best use out of them soon. Lightweight. Not much bass as I would like but know clarity is there in hi’s & mid’s.
Excellent product. Probably the best open headphones at a low price.
amazing quality, great for mixing and playback.
Non fatigue, very comfortable. No sharp treble, but plenty of detail. Much prefer these to beyer 1990Pro as I have both.