AKG C314 Dual-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
AKG C314 Dual-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Overview.
The AKG C314 is a pro multi-pattern condenser mic and is the latest edition to the AKG studio and stage mic family. The AKG C314 has been designed for professionals and mic enthusiasts. The C314 has advanced features that help artists fine-tune their signature sound including four selectable polar patterns, the lowest self-noise in its class, and an overload detection LED. Using the same one-inch dual diaphragm capsule as the C414 XLS, musicians, engineers and producers can have the confidence that their audience will experience every subtle nuance as it was intended.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Four selectable polar patterns perfect for every application
- Lowest self noise for highest resolution in high dynamic applications
- Overload detection LED indicates overly high sound pressure levels
- Computer-matched diaphragms to guarantee the highest polar pattern accuracy
- Integrated capsule suspension reduces mechanical noise and resonances
- 20 dB attenuation pad and bass-cut filter for close up recording and reduction of the proximity effect
- Whether you’re recording in a large concert hall or a one-room studio, you want to capture the emotion and moment, not just the sound. With a full frequency range of 20Hz – 20kHz and the lowest self-noise in its class, the C314 brings out the best in every nuance. Built on the rich heritage of the C414 XLS capsule, its dual computer-matched diaphragms guarantee the highest polar pattern accuracy, while the integrated suspension dramatically reduces noise for pure, faithful recordings.
- Audio frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Equivalent Noise Level 8 dB-A
- Sensitivity 20 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise 86 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter 100 Hz, 12dB/octave Hz
- Electrical Impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 1000 Ohms
- Length 160 mm
- Width 55 mm
- Height 43 mm
- Net Weight mic only 300 g