AKG D5 CS Cardiod Dynamic Microphone with Switch
AKG D5 Cardiod Dynamic Handheld Microphone with Switch
The AKG D5 C Dynamic Microphone is designed for the stage, and will satisfy anyone looking for a high quality representation of lead vocals. The cardioid shaped polar pattern makes it perfect for larger venues such as concert halls and larger theatres as it will ensure minimum feedback and can withstand pressure up to 160dB while the internal dual shock mount eliminates handling sound.The D5 CS has the same mechanical, electrical, and acoustic characteristics as the D5 and features a noiseless on/off switch.
- Patented laminated Varimotion diaphragm for crisp sound that cuts through every mix.
- Cardioid polar pattern for a wide variety of applications.
- Dual shock mount of microphone capsule, eliminating any kind of handling noise.
- Integrated pop filter for elimination of pops and wind noise.
- Spring-steel wire-mesh grilled that withstands every live performance.
No upgrades available