Roland DJ-202 Mobile DJ Bundle
Roland DJ-202 DJ Controller Mobile DJ Bundle
The Mobile Party DJ Bundle includes everything you need to DJ at parties and events.
Here’s What Roland Say:
"The Roland DJ-202 is the ultimate beginner-level DJ Controller. When you are starting out as a DJ, you want to find a balance between not spending too much too early, but also making sure what you choose has all the capabilities that a DJ should need.
The DJ-202 is our most affordable option in the Roland DJ Controller Range, offering many of the features as the flagship DJ-808. This includes the lowest latency platters on the market, which means there is minimal delay and allows you to “feel” the music.
There is a built-in Mic input, meaning you can command the dancefloor and make announcements whilst performing. It features the same inbuilt Roland ACB Drum Sounds and a MIDI Output to sync with other instruments, which conventional DJ controllers are unable to do.
The DJ-202 comes with a free license to Serato DJ Lite, giving you all the most essential parts of this industry-renowned software. The software package is easy to use and lets you be as creative as possible, making it easy to get started and have fun DJing!
Roland hasn’t stopped there, as the DJ-202 even comes with a free three-month subscription to BPM Supreme, which is a record pool, where you can download and keep DJ-ready tracks, primed for performance/mixing. The DJ-202 ensures you have absolutely everything to kickstart your dreams of becoming a DJ!
For users that would like to programme their own drum beats with a TR Sequencer, access more effects with Serato Tool Kit, along with a more professional version of Serato (Serato DJ Pro), check out the DJ-505.
The Roland DJ-202 comes with a 2-year warranty when registering your product with Roland Backstage."
Overview By GAK
The Roland DJ-202 is an impressive two-channel, four-deck DJ controller. The onboard platters feature almost no latency, making it perfect for scratching and getting a proper “feel” of the music.
The DJ-202 is probably the easiest to use and most feature-packed starter DJ controller available, making it the perfect platform to becoming a DJ. To help get set up and ready to go, the DJ-202 comes with a free version of Serato DJ Lite, which has all the most essential requirements that a DJ would need.
Great DJs need a catalogue of music to pull from, which is why Roland has partnered with BPM Supreme to provide an amazing package to help you get the best from your brand-new Roland DJ controller. Any customer who buys and registers a Roland DJ-202, DJ-505, DJ-808 or DJ-707m will receive a FREE three-month subscription to BPM Supreme.
The unit features the same built-in ACB Drum Sounds that feature in the DJ-808. These include the TR-808, 909, 606, 707, allowing you to compose beats on the fly using the step sequencer and pads. There’s also a Microphone Input, so you can make announcements and hype up the dancefloor.
Whether you’re looking to DJ, produce or remix music, the Roland DJ-202 Controller would be one of the best ways to get you started.
The Roland DJ-202 perfectly fits into the Roland CB-BDJ202 Instrument Bag.
For users that would like to programme there own drum beats with a TR Sequencer, access more effects with Serato Tool Kit, along with a more professional version of Serato (Serato DJ Pro), check out the DJ-505.
- Two-channel, four-deck controller for Serato Intro
- Large platters with the lowest available latency, optimized for scratching
- Built-in drum kits from Roland’s legendary TR-808, TR-909, TR-606*, and TR-707*, realized with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology
- Eight sounds in each TR kit: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride
- Onboard sequencer that controls Serato DJ Intro’s sampler for on-the-fly beat creation
- Independent sampler volume control
- Eight dedicated pads with Hot Cue, Loop, Sequencer, and Sampler modes for controlling Serato DJ Intro or Serato DJ software
- MIDI output for synchronizing external devices with tracks in Serato DJ Intro
- Mic input with gate, hi-pass, reverb, and echo FX
- 24-bit/48 kHz audio fidelity with high-resolution digital-to-analog converters
- Compact, rugged, and lightweight design with easy-grab handles for optimal portability
- Connect straight to your speakers or amplifier via RCA stereo outputs
- USB powered for simple connectivity
- Serato DJ Intro included; Serato DJ Upgrade Ready
- Use Serato DJ Intro to organize and build music libraries or integrate songs from iTunes—just drag a track to the deck, set and trigger cues, loops, and samples, and apply basic FX
- Signal processing - Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
- Nominal input level - MIC IN (1/4-inch phone type): -60 dBu
- Nominal output level
- - MASTER OUT: 2.0 Vrms
- - Input impedance
- - MIC IN (Combo type): 7 k ohms or greater
- Output impedanceMASTER
- - OUT: 1 k ohm
- - PHONES: 22 ohms
- Frequency response - 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz–22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- - MIC IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- - MASTER OUT jacks: RCA phono type
- - PHONES jacks: stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- - PC port: USB type B
- - MIDI OUT connector
- - DC IN jack
- Power supply - USB bus power
- Current draw - 500 mA
- - Startup Guide
- - USB cable
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width - 478 mm, 18-7/8 inches
- Depth - 297 mm, 11-3/4 inches
- Height - 62 mm, 2-1/2 inches
- Weight - 2.1 kg, 4 lbs 11 oz
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms