Roland GO:MIXER Pro Smartphone Audio Mixer
Roland GO:Mixer Pro Smartphone Audio Mixer
"The Roland GO:Mixer Pro is an easy and convenient way to recording high-quality audio into your Smart Device. You simply use one of the provided leads for iOS or (selected) Android, and it replaces the mic on your device with this high-quality audio interface. It can bus-powered off your Smart Device, and also comes with batteries, which can power the Phantom Power XLR Input, which is used for more sensitive and higher quality Condenser Microphones. It is also has a dedicated Lavalier Microphone input, making it the ideal solution for people that record songs on the move, host podcasts, live stream or VLOG, and need professional standard recordings. You can simultaneously plug in your Guitar/Bass (Hi-Z Input), a Condenser Microphone, a Lavalier Microphone, your Keyboard/Line Level Device (Stereo Input), x2 Media Players (Aux In), Loopback the audio from your Smart Device (with the 4XCamera App) and control the levels of each individually. If you have a band and want to make content for your Social Media, the GO:Mixer Pro is your ideal little companion. It even has a built-in Smart Device rest! The GO:Mixer Pro has Centre Cancel available on the Aux In, allowing singers to perform along to their favourite tracks, but without the original vocal. For users that need a device more dedicated to streaming, check out the GO:Livecast. The GO:Mixer Pro comes with a 3-year warranty when registering your product with Roland Backstage. For more information on the latest list of compatible Smart Devices, Click Here."
Product Overview by GAK
The Roland GO:Mixer Pro is an audio mixer for smart devices, designed to make recording audio and video simultaneously with ease. Once plugged into your smart device, the GO:Mixer Pro can either be bus powered, via an iOS or Android input or ran off batteries (this will enable compatiblity with Phantom Powered Microphones). Once connected, it is then possible to connect microphones, guitars, media players and numerous other musical instruments into the GO:Mixer Pro at the same time, allowing you to record them all at once. Plus, you can control the input volumes of each input independently for the best quality sound. There's no need to worry about syncing poor audio to video anymore, as with the GO:Mixer Pro, it's all rolled into one.
The GO:Mixer Pro's extremely compact size, and built-in Smart Device rest, means it's super lightweight and can fit in your Jeans/Coat pocket. It's the ideal solution to improve the audio quality of your videos/voice note recordings whilst on the move.
For users that need a device more dedicated to streaming, check out the GO:Livecast.
Product Overview By RolandUse Pro-Quality Sound to Get More Followers, More Views, and Higher Engagement
Whether you’re a musician, podcaster or live streamer, high-quality audio can make or break your productions. And although your smartphone’s built-in microphones are fine for everyday use, to impress your listeners you’ll need superior quality and more control over your audio. Roland’s GO:MIXER PRO is the easiest way for content creators to connect and mix up to nine audio inputs, including pro-quality powered microphones, guitar/bass and line-level gear. Just plugin, set the volume levels and go; the resulting stereo audio output is sent straight to your smartphone, ready for uploading and sharing. And if you’d like to make your videos stand out, GO:MIXER PRO works with Roland’s unique smartphone apps including 4XCAMERA or Virtual Stage Camera. GO:MIXER PRO is the ideal solution for adding professional sound to your social media videos or live streaming, helping you get more followers, more views, and higher engagement.
*GO:MIXER PRO sends a stereo audio signal through its USB output. However, some Android smartphones may automatically convert the incoming signal to mono.
Great Music Is Built On Great Sound
If you’ve ever been disappointed with the audio when recording your own music, GO:MIXER PRO delivers an ultra-clean stereo signal without the background noise that can ruin a perfect take. And with multiple inputs available, you can capture keyboards, guitar/bass, vocals, and other sources and mix them all together as you play. Whether flying solo or making music with friends, GO:MIXER PRO is the ideal solution for recording performances, jams, demos, and rehearsals with top-quality sound.
Superior Vocals Give Your Videos a Professional Edge
If you’re a vocalist, GO:MIXER PRO makes it easy to create performance videos while singing along with your favourite songs on the smartphone. The Center Cancel function reduces the volume of the main vocal in any song you play back*—making room for your own vocal to take centre stage. You can even connect a pro-grade electret condenser microphone** for studio-quality vocal recordings.
*Results are dependent on how the song is mixed.
**Battery operation is required for phantom power supply on iPhone/iPad
Livestream Your Performance to the World
Thanks to smartphones and social media, livestreaming has become incredibly popular—and easy to get into. But if your broadcast involves musical instruments, or you simply need high-quality sound, then you quickly run into the limitations of your smartphone’s built-in microphone. GO:MIXER PRO has multiple inputs for a well-balanced, great sounding mix, and its battery operation takes the strain from your smartphone, so you can livestream for longer. Depending on conditions, GO:MIXER PRO can run for over four hours on just four AAA batteries.
The Perfect Partner for Producing 4-Split Screen Music Video with 4XCAMERA App
Roland’s 4XCAMERA app combines up to four separate performances into a single split-screen video—perfect for showcasing your multi-instrumental jamming skills. Available for iOS, the free version of 4XCAMERA can capture and combine two performances, for a two-screen video. GO:MIXER PRO owners can use the upgraded version of 4XCAMERA, letting you shoot performance videos made up of four screens (2x2), with each screen containing a separate vocal or instrument take.
Shoot Your Video and Tour the World with Virtual Stage Camera App
Roland’s Virtual Stage Camera is a free iOS/Android app that lets you replace the background of your video—with any movie footage or stills from your smartphone in real-time while shooting—maybe you’ll jam with your favourite band or be the first person to play a gig in space. The Virtual Stage Camera app enables you to produce a blue or green background video easily in real-time, which lets you replace the original background with a new, more exciting one. Once the blue/green screen video is produced, transfer the file to any editing software with superimposing capability, such as Apple iMovie, and take your production to the next level.
Pump Up Your EDM/DJ Performance Videos with Beat Sync Maker
Professional EDM and DJ music videos often include impressive visual effects and scene changes that fall in sync with the beat. Using Roland’s Beat Sync Maker for iOS, you can easily bring these advanced production techniques to your smartphone videos. The app automatically detects the beats in your performance and adds all sorts of cool video effects that stay in perfect time with the music. Going further, you can also drop in movie clips with the powerful 2-Video Mix function. And when you connect GO:MIXER PRO to your device, the app’s extended features are unlocked for free. With Beat Sync Maker, it’s never been easier to enhance your EDM and DJ performance videos with a pro-quality look.
Live Performance Made Simple Whether At Home, In a Small Venue, Or Outdoors
GO:MIXER PRO works as a mobile audio mixer for small gigs or parties, thanks to its multiple inputs, battery operation, and compact size. The only other things needed for a go-anywhere party rig are a portable amp and some instruments. Then add some people and start jamming with keyboards, bass/guitar, and vocals…or just sing along with your favourite songs from your smartphone.
Produce Original Music on Your Smartphone or Tablet
If you compose or produce original songs using a smartphone or tablet, GO:MIXER PRO is an ideal partner. When used with music production apps like Apple Garage Band, you can record your vocal parts while listening to the backing track on your device. If you switch the Loopback function off, only your vocal part will be recorded, with the backing audio on your device acting as your guide track.
- Palm-sized audio mixer for smartphones
- Multiple inputs—connect a standard mic, lavalier mic, musical instruments, and media players
- Stereo 1/8-inch mic input jack with plug-in power (2.5 V) for connecting a lavalier mic
- Combo-type mic input jack supports standard mics with XLR or ¼-inch plugs; 48 V phantom power available via XLR
- Powered by the smartphone connection or battery-powered operation, Alkaline battery (AAA, LR03) x 4, for use without draining smartphone power
- Center Cancel function for reducing the volume of pre-recorded vocals (results vary depending on the original recording)
- Loop back function controls whether the smartphone’s backing track is recorded back into the smartphone along with your voice
- Use as an audio interface with DAW apps for smartphones or tablets
- Produce unique split-screen music videos with Roland’s 4XCAMERA app for iOS
- Change the background in your videos using Roland’s Virtual Stage Camera app for iOS and Android
- Infuse EDM/DJ performance videos with beat-synced visuals using Roland’s Beat Sync Maker app for iOS
- Number of Audio Channels
- - Input: 9 channels
- - Output: 2 channels
- - INSTRUMENT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- - LINE IN 1 jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- - LINE IN 2 jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- - GUITAR/BASS jack: 1/4-inch phone type (supports high impedance)
- - PLUG IN MIC jack: Miniature phone type (supports plug-in power)
- - MIC jack: Combo type (XLR, 1/4-inch TRS phone, phantom power DC 48 V, 6 mA max.)
- - MONITOR OUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- - USB port: USB Micro-B type
- - INSTRUMENT knob
- - GUITAR/BASS knob
- - PLUG IN MIC knob
- - MIC knob
- - MONITOR OUT knob
- - LOOP BACK switch
- - CENTER CANCEL switch
- - PHANTOM POWER switch
- - BATTERY switch
- - POWER indicator
- - PEAK indicator
- Power Supply
- - USB Bus Power
- - Alkaline battery (AAA, LR03) x 4
- - Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AAA, HR03) x 4
- Current Draw - 170 mA
- Battery life for continuous use - Alkaline battery: Approximately 4 hours 30 minutes
- * When setting the [BATTERY] switch to the "ON" position.
- * Differs depending on the conditions of use.
- - Leaflet "Downloading the Owner’s Manual"
- - Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- - Lightning to USB Micro-B type cable
- - USB OTG Micro-B type to USB Micro-B type cable
- - USB Type-C(TM) to USB Micro-B type cable
- Compatible Product - Please check the URL for the latest compatible information.
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- - Width - 104 mm, 4-1/8 inches
- - Depth - 155 mm, 6-1/8 inches
- - Height - 41 mm, 1-5/8 inches
- - Weight (excluding batteries and cables) - 220 g, 8 oz