Roland TD-1K V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit
Roland TD-1K V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit Monitor Bundle
Next day delivery
Roland TD-1K V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit Bundle
Next day deliveryAverage rating 4.8 / 55 stars(3)4 stars(1)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(0)
Roland TD-1K V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit with KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal
Next day delivery
Here's What Roland Say:
"The Roland TD-1K is the introductory kit to the V-Drums Range. The snare and x3 toms all have Roland's durable rubber finish, which is widely regarded as the most realistic and durable rubber pad on the market. The rack is super compact and very durable. It is the ideal kit to fit in the corner of a bedroom, squeeze into student accommodation or tight studio spaces. Better still, there is room to accommodate and expand the kit, with the addition of one more cymbal pad, with the purchase of an OP-TD1C Cymbal Set. The TD-1 Module is packed full of features, including 15 drum kits (covering all the most popular genres), 10 coaching lessons and 15 internal songs to play along to. You can connect a media player to the Aux In to play along to your favourite songs, plus it can connect via USB to communicate via MIDI to trigger external sounds on your computer software. The latency of the kit is the same as the Roland TD-50, which is the lowest on any electronic kit at a measly 2.6ms. This means that when you hit a pad, there is no delay from hearing it in your headphones. The 15 kits cover everything from Jazz to Rock to Latin and even EDM and Hip Hop music. The sounds are extremely dynamic and responsive, meaning it behaves just like an acoustic drum kit. You can buzz roll, cymbal swell, choke the cymbal pads and splash the hi-hat pedal, so it is suitable for all levels of drummer! For users wanting a more acoustic-like drum feel, the ability to space out the pads the same as an acoustic, a more durable rack and a more realistic kick drum pad, check out the TD-1DMK. To ensure you have everything you need for the TD-1K, check out our Bundle Deals. The Roland TD-1K comes with a 3-year warranty on the module and 1-year on the pads/accessories when registering your product with Roland Backstage.”
Overview By GAK
The Roland TD-1K is one of our most popular electronic drum kits. Roland has set the benchmark for all electronic drum kits with their super Low Latency and this is the first kit in the infamous V-Drums Range. It is known for how durable and realistic it feels, due to the build quality of the rubber pads.
The rack is incredibly compact, meaning it can squeeze into the corner of a bedroom as well as being extremely sturdy and durable. The kit can also be expanded, by adding one more Cymbal Pad, with the OP-TD1C Cymbal Set (Sold Separately).
The TD-1K features 15 different drum kits, ranging from acoustic kits for Rock, Jazz, Pop and Metal. There are also percussive kits for Latin, Oriental or Folk music. It even has Electronic sounds, like the 808, 909 and other drum machines. Each kit is also really dynamic and expressive, meaning you can buzz roll, cymbal swell, choke the cymbal pads and splash the hi-hat pedal, which are essential drumming techniques for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced level, drummers.
Partner the sounds with the 15 internal songs, covering all genres to help make you an all-around great drummer. Plus, the TD-1K has 10 coaching lessons, so it can be your own drum tutor too.
Connect the TD-1K via USB to your computer and you can use the kit as a MIDI trigger to play your favourite external sounds. The latency of the kit is the same as the flagship Roland TD-50, which is the lowest of any electronic kit, at just 2.6ms. It also has an Aux In, so you can play along to your favourite songs too. You can also use the USB output to connect to teaching apps, like Melodics. Roland also has given you 40 free lessons on this App to get you on your way too!
Please note that the TD-1K does not ship with a drum throne, headphones or sticks. To ensure you have everything you need, check out our Bundle Deals.
If you would like to jam along with other musicians, check out the Roland Drum Monitors.
For a portable/foldup version, check out the TD-1KPX2.
For users wanting a more acoustic-like drum feel, the ability to space out the pads the same as an acoustic, a more durable rack and a more realistic kick drum pad, check out the TD-1DMK.
- Acclaimed V-Drums sound and performance in an entry-level set
- Enjoy drumming in any musical style with 15 expressive drum kits
- Supports essential acoustic drum techniques, including cymbal choke, advanced hi-hat playing, and more
- Build playing skills with the onboard Coach function, metronome, and recorder
- Practice along with onboard audio songs or your own tracks played from a smartphone or music player connected to the Mix In jack
- Beater-less kick pedal provides low noise for playing without disturbing others, ideal for practicing at home
- Space-saving, ergonomic design and stylish looks to suit any room in your home
- Sturdy drum rack with quick and easy height adjustment for every drummer, from kids to adults
- Many upgrade options for enhanced performance, including OP-TD1C for an additional crash cymbal, KT-10 or KD-9 for kick, and more
- USB-MIDI for using the TD-1K with the DT-1 Drum Tutor, V-Drums Friend Jam series, and other popular computer music software
- Intuitive user interface for easy operation
- KIT CONFIGURATION
- Percussion Sound Module - TD-1
- Snare x 1
- Tom x 3
- Crash, Ride x 1
- Hi-hat x 1
- Kick pedal x 1
- Hi-hat pedal x 1
- Drum Kits - 15
- Coach Functions - 10:
- - Time Check (Easy)
- - Time Check (Hard)
- - Change-up
- - Auto Up/Down
- - Quiet Count
- - Tempo Check (Easy)
- - Tempo Check (Hard)
- - Stroke Balance
- - Timer
- - Recording
- Songs - 15
- - Rhythm Type (5 types)
- - Sounds (8 types)
- - Volume (10 levels)
- Display - 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- - OUTPUT/PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- - MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- - USB COMPUTER port: USB type B
- - TRIGGER INPUT connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3, Hi-hat, Crash 1, Crash 2, Ride, Hi-hat control)
- Interface USB (USB-MIDI)
- Power Supply AC adaptor
- Current Draw 150 mA
- - Special connection cable
- - AC adaptor
- *Drum throne is not included.
- Options (sold separately)
- - Cymbal: OP-TD1C
- - Pads: PDX-8, PDX-6
- - Kick: KD-9, KT-10
- - Personal Drum Monitor: PM-03
- - V-Drums Mat: TDM-3
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width - 800 mm, 31-1/2 inches
- Depth - 700 mm, 27-9/16 inches
- Height - 1150 mm, 45-5/16 inches
- SIZE AND WEIGHT (INCLUDING CYMBALS AND DRUM THRONE)
- Width - 1000 mm, 39-6/16 inches
- Depth - 1200 mm, 47-1/4 inches
- Height - 1250 mm, 49-1/4 inches
- Weight - 11.4 kg, 25 lbs. 3 oz.
- *weight: excluding AC adaptor
This Roland TD-1K is a very well made drum kit. All the components come very well packaged and it's a great price! The design is compact and the quality is excellent. The 4 pads are all the same diameter. I added the Roland V-Drum mesh head snare drum pad and bracket to my purchase, to get a more real feel snare drum. Playing this instrument has given me a better perspective on the technology. It is a very practical instrument for practising at home, but the pedals do feel very different to the real thing and the hi-hat is a little quiet. That said, I would recommend this quality electric kit to my students. Great for small spaces and great design!
My son is very happy
Awesome kit for beginners or intermediate grades.
Great starter kit! Excellent wuslity