PMC TwoTwo Sub 1 Active Subwoofer
PMC TwoTwo Sub 1
The twotwo sub1 is an ultra-low distortion, active subwoofer which can be used in a 2.1 configuration with twotwo series monitors to gain extra bass extension and headroom. Alternatively, it can be used to reproduce a low frequency effects (LFE) channel in a surround monitoring system.
The electronics include a 600W Class-D power amplifier with DSP-based filtering and bass management functions. Balanced stereo analogue and AES3 digital inputs are accepted, and are combined to feed the subwoofer system, as well as being passed through to the analogue and digital outputs for connection with other devices.
- Available Finishes: Blackblue
- Crossover Frequency: LF Rolloff 50Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz, 200Hz
- Dimensions: H 550mm (21.7") x W 200mm (7.9") x D 516mm (20.3")
- Drive Units: 2 x LF 177mm (7 inch)
- Effective ATL™ Length:3m (9.8ft)
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 500Hz
- Impedance: 20k BAL
- Input Connectors: 2 x balanced analogue Left/Right XLR Female
- Weight: 18kg - 39.7lbs
- Amplifier Power per Channel: 600 Wrms
No upgrades available