Ormsby Goliath GTR Multiscale, Run 4, Macassar Ebony
The Ormsby Goliath is the 4th Run from the GTR series of instruments made out of the World Music Co. Factory in Korea. Since coming into production the Ormsby GTR range has proved itself to be the ultimate pairing of affordability and revolutionary features.
Extreme light weight, constructed from either Ash or Mahogany depending on the model, multi-scale, and a mix of high spec wood tops and remarkable finishes the Goliath series offers a level of quality most other brands only offer at their highest price point.
Their own Nunchucker A8 Humbucker features pride of place in the bridge position, with an De La Creme A2 in the neck. Both of these pickups are made to Ormsby's own specifications by their partners in Korea. 500k pots for volume, a 3 way toggle, and 500k push/pull tone pot for coil splitting. Bone nut.
Perry Ormsby is renowned for his incredible skill in custom shop quality luthiery, the GTR series offers his unique vision, coupled with the affordable, and trusted quality of the Korean World Music Co Factory.
- Body: Mahogany with Macassar Ebony veneer top, chambered for tone and weight reduction
- Neck: Laminated Rock Maple, bolt on
- Neck Shape: 20.3 @ 1st - 22 @ 17th D shape
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretwire: Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Scale Length: 25.5 to 27.5-inch Multiscale
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl, plus Ormsby logo in white
- Side Dots: Luminlay
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Bridge/Head Unit: Custom single string bridges
- Electronics: 500k Volume, 500k Tone with Push/Pull and 3 way toggle switch
- Pickups: Nunchucker A8 Bridge humbucker and De La Creme A2 Neck humbucker
- Finish: Satin (satin neck finish)
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year