Temple Audio 4X Mod I/O Patch Module
Overview by GAK
The 4X MOD is Temple Audio’s most popular solution for routing audio connectivity on your Templeboard. You can route inputs/outputs through the side of your board to keep things tidy and accessible. The 4X MOD is easy to install with just two screws, and you can use it with mono, TRS, balance I/Os, FX loops, amp switchers, or anything else that uses a 1/4" patch cable. To make life easier, you can label each channel with a marker and just wipe it off with rubbing alcohol.
The 4X MOD has an internal normalizing switch on all four of the red outside jack channels. This will either mute an inactive signal when used with a mono TS cable or create a loop-back FX loop when used with stereo TRS cable. You can use the loop-back feature to insert an external loop into your signal chain. The inserted loop will be normalized to pass the signal through when nothing is plugged in to the red outside jack. This is a great for connecting a volume pedal to the side or trying out new pedals within your regular setup.
- Tidy and Accessible
- No more cables sprawling out multiple directions. Easily access all your jacks from the side of your Templeboard.
- Made in Canada
- Manufactured in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Easy Install
- All Temple MODs install easily with two screws.
- 1/4" Cable Compatible
- Use with mono, TRS, balanced inputs/outputs, FX loops, amp switchers, or anything else that uses a 1/4" patch cable
- Label each channel with a marker so that even your drummer could set up your Templeboard. Wipe off with rubbing alcohol.